sábado, marzo 12, 2016

A barrage of speeches

I resfused to write. That is, until now. Ther used to be a time when I read my writing and smiled, sometimes for its candor, other times, its clarity, most, for their relatedness.

But I am in one of those proverbial "loss for words". A rut, yes, me, a communicator. Some how you manage to place another voice, a trained  voice in automatic which performs an average discourse without resorting to the acutal thought-mesh bubbling below. It is a pity that this echo can be sustained for so long that people, bosses and even family won´t notice it insofar a "mood swing". A reason is this: I respect words, I respect the reader and its choice, above all else, I respect trascendence.

That is what I´ve been missing for almost a year and a half: trascendence. I used to think that anything that I write/read/watch/troll/discuss would become useless and obsolete as soon as it is finished. Everything has felt useless, distant and absurd. i think I´ve been peering into the abyss of depression, not even comitting to that.

This is not a rant, or even a worthy justification of my absence. Bear with me at least with my paradoxes, and maybe you´ll find some solace by likeness. Eand even that I cannot promise to fulfill.

were you expecting a reason to write today? Here, i just made up one: Words are the last stop before absolute detachment.

No hay comentarios: